A Company based in Georgia United States is looking for a Software Developer (.NET) to work for part-time [login to view URL] job will be a long term contract for different project developments and support.
Software Developer (.NET)
Under general supervision, the Software Developer (Microsoft .NET) designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Use Microsoft .NET Framework WPF, MVC , Win form and Windows IOT
• Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements
• Support, maintain, and document software functionality
• Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
• Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed
• Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
• Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs
• Work under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects
• Excellent knowledge of ASP.Net, Web Services and WPF
• Excellent knowledge of stored procedures on Microsoft SQL
• College degree and 2+ years related experience
• Moderate skills with high level of proficiency
• Experience with payment processing preferred
• Excellent written and communication skills
81 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $548 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi there, i have read your initial requirements i have some questions regarding your .net project . Please send me a message to discuss it further.
Hello, I am .NET developer from Vietnam. I am good at window forms and asp.net/mvc. I am very very interested in your project as i found it is suitable with my skills. Please contact me for further discussion ya.