1) There will be an Online Login Panel named [login to view URL] which will require login and passwords and have captcha for security purposes. No Signup will be there. There will be different panels in the coming future for Admin, Sales, Purchases, HR, and Marketing Departments.
2) Post Login we will have a Dashboard where we will be able to see the projects running and other important information which will require further instructions from the team.
3) Admin will be able to Add, Edit Projects According to requirements. Project Add will have fields like Project Name, Address, and Phone etc.
4) Once the Project is created, the admin will see the Add Lead Section where they will be able to add leads with fields like Name, Phone, Email, Requirements, Follow-up Date and Time.
5) Once entering Lead Details and In case of Lead converted into Customer admin will be able to convert the lead into customer and add further details as provided in the Application Form which will be editable as well.
6) Once the Customer Details are entered, The admin will be able to add payment plan details which includes Payment Received entries and due entries with date. Date option will not be mandatory as it will be connected to SMS and Email API’s once the admin adds dates to the payment plan dues. The User will receive the due date notifications 14 days. 7 days and 1 Day prior.
7) In case the payment has been made The Customer will receive the thank you message mobile and email on their addresses.
8) In case of non payment Notification of Overdue will be delivered on a daily basis to the customer until the admin chooses the option in the system for payment received or default payment for that payment plan. In case of payment thankyou message again will be delivered and in case of default the team will work manually for the payments and the user will not be notified until the admin mark payment received for that particular payment plan section. There will be a field also to add remarks in case of defaults so that admin can write their views about that particular client.
POINT NO: 6/7/8 to do in one day time budget is fixed - quote in case you have experience of Drupal - I need to see demo first.
Super urgent work