I am looking for an experienced Ebay lister who can list items on an ongoing basis for me. The workflow would look as follows
1. I send you an Excel sheet with products (price, other settings) and a product picture
2. You optimize the picture with photoshop and put it into a frame template
3. Write a good catching product description
4. Upload picture to FTP
5. Create an Excel sheet with all products in which I can upload to Turbo Lister
- Need Ebay experience
- Very good command of Endglish language and grammar
- Be able to write great product descriptions
- Good Photshop design sklills
- Available on Skype at least 3 hours per day to discuss questions
Please only apply if you have done this before. I would also run a test with about 3 products just to see if you are able to handle the job. If you can show examples of listings you have done before this would be great.
As a first step this is only for Ebay but if the work is done well I am also interested in working together on Amazon and [url removed, login to view]
I pay $0.7 per listing weekly via Freelancer, Moneybookers or Paypal. I would require around 1000 new listings per month so this can become a good long term project for the right freelancer.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $1591 for this job
hello sir im ready to do this job ..im working as a professional eCommerse designer and i can design good template for your shop..please check my portfolio..
Hi, We are a team of 5 [url removed, login to view] are very much interested to work on this [url removed, login to view] you asked for the sample work we can do it and if you like the work we can start the real [url removed, login to view] assure you the best service. Lagi
Hi, Thank you for your posting. Please me join your team you will find me perfect. I am working on odesk. If you feel that i am not perfect then you end your project. Regards, Zahid