About Myself: I have a double diploma in Information Technology and a Masters in Quality Management. Being a qualified OJT trainer, I often prepare topics in lots of new areas for adult learners (students). I’m myself an experienced seller on many ecommerce platform like eBay, eBid, SFI, Amazon, etc.
The Job: Produce a Picture, Screen capture illustration Procedure on "How to List items on [url removed, login to view]".
As you know eBid is the second most popular Auction site after eBay. It already has clear instructions on how to list on its site etc. But you will have to present it in your authentic way. It’s a simple straight forward job if you have done eBay or eBid before.
What you are required to do (Please follow all points):
1. Important: If you have some experience with eBay, eBid or similar listing is certainly an advantage.
2. You are to publish an instructional booklet (in MS Word) with simple explanatory words and step-by-step instructions and reasonable amount of Clear screen captures.
3. Show How to completely setup a eBid shop and Banner template.
4. Show How to setup Auction, Show setup example with screen capture & short explanation (not to wordy).
5. Show How to attach photos of your item for sale. You may want to include explanations on proper photo resolution, size adjustment and a typical listing template, etc.
6. Similarly as above, How to set up BIN (buy it now) items.
7. Show How to set Google or Paypal account (simplified).
8. Note: If you’re using your personal auction site and have security concerns, you may blank out your ID.
9. Simple link example of Auction items on social Media like Facebook.
10. Additionally (not compulsory),
a. Show how to take advantage of external photo hosting methods e.g. photobucket, etc. Linking to auction.
b. How to bid (for buyers) on items by using snipper e.g. Auction snipper. (This is for buying or participating in Auctions).
Note: The freelancer who has eBid and/or eBay experiences and can fulfil all the points mentioned above has an advantage.
Use your free creativity. No plagiarism, I have zero tolerance for this and I would certainly use an audit checker where necessary.
Work Done: The Author shall be (me): Irenaeus Francis Only. The Author shall have complete rights to this publication, ideas. As such the outsource I engage here and elsewhere shall not distribute & sell this work and ideas related to this topic (or similarly) in any format (hard or soft copy) without the rightful permission of me.
Thank You, Irenaeus Francis