Your task is to develop a page crawler in selenium, which fetches all SERP details of G-Search.
The crawler fetches:
- all results from the page in a structured way like the JSON here: [login to view URL]
- crawler is able to fetch up to a defined result e.g. 120
so basically you need to
- collect all results
- collect the target URLs
- use PageObject pattern and other recommended from seleniumHQ
Your input of your API function will be a valid G-search URL
The output of your function will be a java-model-class containing all details.
What is NOT needed:
- a UI (not required)
- json output (not required)
- a service architecture (like spring or JEE)
Deliver simply a function, which executes selenium and collects the given details
To execute the test, create a JUnit-runner, which runs the application
What are our requirements?
- your code passes checkstyle, pmd and findbugs (we will share you a git repo with eclipse settings)
- create a model class representing the input of your function
- create a service class implementing the logic
- create a unit test, which tests the service class
- we do NOT need a UI, we only need the model + service method to access the logic via API or via JUnit
- if you need libs beside of selenium or jgrapht, apache commons are fine. Other libs NEED prior clearance
- the runtime is JRE (no JavaEE nor Spring-container)
What are our requirement?
- before we hire you, we need the signed NDA: [login to view URL]
- if you do a good job on supporting our team, we are open to integrate you into regular work
What proposals do we SKIP?
- you are unwilling to sign the [login to view URL]
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
This job is created with a placeholder budget/rate. So ignore our rates/budgets and post your best bid.
Do not wait for our availability here. Just answer, just ask or just reply.
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $155 untuk pekerjaan ini
I'm a Java Developer with 6 years of experience of building web applications with Spring. This is obviously pretty trivial, but happy to complete with the view to future work.
Hi i have went through your requirement and can complete your task within given time; i am having more than 2.5 years of experience in automation.