Looking for an experienced BigCommerce developer to build a custom script to mirror native Magento backorder and inventory settings.
- Origin (Native)
- Availablity (Native --> Can be purchased, Pre-order, Can't be purchased)
- Inventory Quantity (native)
- Stock Message (Custom Field, input as a text field)
- Fulfillment Type(Custom Field, either "Allow Backorder" or "Don't Allow Backorder")
For items will Fulfillment Type custom field = Allow Backorder, when inventory Quantity changes from 1 or more to 0, trigger a script that takes the following actions:
- Change Availability to "Pre-Order"
- Display a Stock Message on the product page (a "custom stock status", in other words)
- Change Origin
The result: For items which are physically out of stock (Inventory = 0), the script changes inventory setting to Pre-Order to allow the item to be purchased from the webstore, pushes a custom message to the product page to set a fulfillment expectation, and changes the product shipping origion so that a different set of shipping rules can be displayed due to the inventory status of the item (ie, not physically on hand, so cannot offer an expedited service, for example).
Looking for creative ways to solve this problem and willing to pay for it.
24 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $4211 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello Sir/Madam I have 7 years of experience as a website designer, please see my works [login to view URL] Come to chat for more discussion Thanks and Regards
My Motive is to make my employer happy and satisfied of the work with the lowest price possible . If you are looking for good job in the right time think about me you will not be disappointed.