We have a number of little-texts in English that need some editing in US English as well as in UK English. They are translations from Dutch by a half-native speaker. Their content is very poetic. We now have 440 texts, with a total number of characters of +/- 130.000. In the future there will be a lot more (over the years). Here is an example of 10 texts:
• You cannot create or hold on to a good feeling unless you really know who you are.
• Real beauty comes from inside and shows itself at the outside and everywhere.
• The Muse is a coat that you never want to take off and least of all when the sun is shining.
• Ideas are living beings. Do you feel it?
• Motivation goes from the inside out and never, never, never from the outside in.
• I have the idea that ideas can be very powerful. Especially those of yourself.
• An idea is powerful if it lives. It lives if it has powerful roots within yourself.
• Religion is generally less about believing in God than in the person who tells you to do so.
• Meditation of the day: this world is incomprehensibly beautiful!
• Extension is the essence. The universe. Inner growth.
Please give us your editing of these in US English as well as in UK English. Please of course do not change the meaning of the sentences. We are exclusively looking for a native speaker with experience in poetic texts. Please if possible provide us a bit with your experience in this.
We have for this project a budget of max. $100.
We hope to have a long-standing relationship with you as our editor of this and some other things (like website interface elements).