APPLY: [login to view URL]
Help students graduate!
- As an academic editor, you can make an impact by helping students graduate.
- Enhance the language, style, structure and clarity of term papers, essays and theses.
- Help students finish their bachelor’s, master’s or PhD program!
- Coach students to become better writers.
- Enjoy glowing reviews from happy students.
What is Scribbr?
Since 2012, Scribbr has helped thousands of students earn their degrees. Our team of 500+ academic editors on 6 continents help students across the globe perfect their theses and graduate. We currently offer services in 10 languages, and we are only growing. In fact, Deloitte recently named us one of the fastest-growing startups in the Netherlands.
From our Amsterdam headquarters, we are continuously working to improve our services through innovation and to live up to our reputation as an excellent employer!
Benefits for Scribbr editors
- Remote work: Work directly from home, your Airbnb in Mexico or your tent in Nepal.
- Flexibility: Enjoy the freedom to design your own work schedule.
- Administrative support: Let us handle the clients and logistics, so you can focus on editing.
- Technical support: Receive assistance from our support team (whether you have a question about Word or simply need a sympathetic ear).
- Community: Exchange ideas and discuss language issues with other Scribbr editors via our exclusive Slack community for Scribbr editors.
- Creativity: Write for our Scribbroo blog, where our community shares stories and advice for freelancers and language lovers.
- Personal development: Learn how to edit faster and hone your craft with personalized feedback, targeted tips and exclusive data.
- You are a native English speaker.
- You have earned at least a bachelor’s degree.
- You are available at least 10 hours per week.
- You can accept orders during our busiest months (May and August).
- Every now and then, you are happy to help students during the weekend or on a public holiday.
- You are reliable, flexible and responsive.
- You find meeting deadlines a breeze.
- You are inquisitive and curious about different subjects.
- You have experience in editing (academic) texts.
- You have Microsoft Word 2013 (or later) and a reliable Internet connection.
- We offer editors a fixed rate based on the deadline, word count and selected services, so the rate you earn depends on your order preferences and editing speed. On average, our editors edit 1,700 words per hour and earn €20€25 per hour.
- Personalized training to help you develop your skills and knowledge.
- Access to our exclusive editing resources and software to help you work efficiently.
- Invoicing and tax support and bi-monthly paydays.
- 24/7 support to answer your questions.
- Full-time work during busy periods.
- A chance to be part of an active and supportive community of language experts.
You will be paid twice per month. We take care of the entire invoicing process for you :)
Need tax-related help? Feel free to ask us for advice.
APPLY: [login to view URL]
27 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €26/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
I am a native English speaker from the United States. I hold a bachelors degree in political science and am pursuing a masters. I have 2 years expierence with academic editing for grad students.
Hello Mr./Mrs. I am interested in this project. I am really believe i am suitable for this job, looking forward for your news. Thank you for opportunity and your time.
I am a willing and realistic editor always looking for a way to better my experience and not let my clients down. Plus as it is said...the client is always, well not really, right.