Looking for Free-lance Editor for a digital Adventure Sports Magazine
- We are starting up an Adventure sports Magazine and are looking for an Editor who can assist in the creation and execution of a coherent magazine, collect content from free-lance writers and develop the great layout.
- We are a team of more than 10 years of publishing experience, and will take care of all activities related to strategy, layout, website, marketing to readers, distribution, sales etc.
- The magazine will be a digital magazine distributed online
- All content will be sourced from freelance writers, Ideally from someone with their own blog or site, so that we can easily evaluate their capabilities, plus they have an achieve of content which they can use as a starting point. A part of their compensation is also promotion for their own site or services
- Payment will be share of all revenues related to the magazine, so the better the magazine, the more readers, the higher the revenue will be.
- This is a part-time position, with a great opportunity to be part of a new magazine, where you will have the chance to make your mark, and influence the strategy and editorial outline of the magazine from step one
- Assign and supervise the work of outside contributors and freelance writers
- Establish and enforce deadlines.
- Collect copy, photos, and layouts for all editorial pages.
- Check on all content for style, accuracy, and meaning.
- Ensure all copy and art elements are ready for page layouts and design.
- Proofread text, check corrections, and review digital files of all editorial pages.
- Write small text elements, story briefs, interview-questions, table of contents, as well as heads, decks, captions, and pull quotes as needed.
[Posting of contact information is prohibited by [url removed, login to view] Admin] application deadline 20th of April 2012