Wonderful opportunity for lesson writing for middle school K12 - Mathematics. You will be responsible for creating and deploying high-quality learning experiences for U.S. K-12 students.
The Instructional Designer is responsible for the digital development of K-12 lessons and programs in Mathematics. The candidate should have an excellent understanding of various Instructional Design methodologies and tools, and be able to apply creativity and sound instructional principles to improve student academic growth.
• Recommends and provides guidance on new instructional formats and technologies.
• Makes independent decisions to select processes and tools.
• Follows current trends and research on innovations and developments in the fast-moving field of instructional design and educational technology.
Required Knowledge And Experience
• A bachelor's degree in educational technology, instructional design, communications or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of instructional design and development experience, preferably in the field of education.
• Excellent communication skills, strong analytical and verbal communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
◘Design and development of online training including instructional design, storyboarding, LMS integration and testing.
◘Developing eLearning training modules delivered on a learning management system
45 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $23/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello I am math lecturer since 2011. I am PhD scholar in applied mathematics. I am having good command on math related softwares and can create contents for lesson plannang as required. Please share more details.
I graduated from the Faculty of Engineering. I followed electrical and telecommunications engineering. I have worked with jobs like this before. If you can give me a project, I can help to the best of my ability.
Hello there I am a mathematics and physics teacher for more than five years. I have great knowledge in mathematics and have a huge teaching experience. Plz contact me for more info. Thanks and regards