We need a expert in SPSS who can teach the modules listed below. The tutor needs to teach from the basics and explain each topic with sufficient examples that is simple and easy to understand. The tutor should teach on his/her own computer and record the training session using Zoom or a screen recording software such as Camtasia ([login to view URL]). It is free to download with 30 days trial. It can be downloaded from the link given below. If need be, we can show you how to use Camtasia to record.
[login to view URL]
The duration of each video can be decided based on what the topic deserves. Some topics can be just 5 minutes long and some topics may deserve 10 mins long. The tutor can decide the duration based on the topic. Here is a sample video: [login to view URL]
The tutor then needs to send us the recorded video for each module. The tutor is expected to have a clear and audible voice. Please note that once delivered, we will own the rights to the video and the tutor cannot use it for any other client or share it to the public. We reserve the right to use the videos for training college students or any body else for unlimited number of times without liability to pay to the tutor whatsoever in future.
The tutor is also expected to prepare the training content and sample data/data sets for examples that would be used for teaching and recording the video tutorials. Please note that our total budget for all the 36 topics is $1200 only.
1. Introduction to SPSS
2. Input Data Manually in to SPSS
3. Importing a Text File in to SPSS
4. Importing an Excel File in to SPSS
5. Recode and Compute Variables
6. Converting String Variables to Numeric
7. Computing Z Scores
8. Descriptive Statistics
9. Measuring Central Tendency (Mode, Median and Mean)
10. Stem and Leaf Plot Analysis
14. Bar Charts
15. Reliability Analysis and Interpretation
16. Demographic Analysis and Interpretation
17. Descriptive and Normality Analysis
18. Factor Analysis
19. One Sample T-Test
20. Independent Samples T-Test
21. Dependent (Paired) Samples T-Test
22. One-way ANOVA
23. Two-way (Factorial) ANOVA
24. Repeated Measures ANOVA
25. Mixed Between Within ANOVA
26. Bivariate Correlation
27. Partial Correlation
28. Multiple Regression
29. Logistic Regression
30. Chi-square Test for Goodness of Fit
31. Chi-square Test for Independence
32. Mann-Whitney Test & Wilcoxon Rank Sum Test
33. Kruskal Wallis Test
34. Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test
35. Spearman Rank Order Correlation
36. Friedman's ANOVA
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1074 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am a teacher and I have high experience in creating academic educational content and high experience in statistics. I guarantee you an excellent job of 36 points in 5 days.
Hello Dear I am statistics Lecturer in HEC recognised university and also working as a assistant research. I have read your queries and also watched the tutorial. I can do this job perfectly.