We are looking for an Instructional Designing expert with an experience of 8 to 10 years in designing eLearning. This is a contract position for a 3 month project.
About the Company:
Springer Nature, Pune is the technology and publishing solutions arm of Springer Nature, which is a leading global research, educational and professional publisher. We focus on technology driven solutions and possess deep insight in the publishing business. We offer a wide range of services that help our publishing brands acquire, produce and deliver content in the most efficient ways possible. From manuscript screening to database management and workflow systems and from pharmacovigilance to marketing business process management, we work on optimizing and automating the complete publishing cycle for the group.
With a vision to become the most respected and progressive publisher in our field, Springer Nature has been helping researchers, students, teachers and professionals across the globe to discover, learn and achieve more. We make sure that our articles, books, journals, databases and solutions can be discovered, accessed, understood, re-used and shared, and act as a springboard for new discoveries
Work Location: SpringerNature, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune.
Role/responsibilities and required skills/experience:
• Ability to work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to translate their knowledge and
experience into instructionally comprehensive online content. Ability to probe with the right
questions while content gathering.
• Ability to use creative learning design tools and techniques to meet the key learning
objectives and outcomes.
• Design online learning experiences using new methodologies like scenario based learning,
Micro learning, video based and game based learning.
• Design and develop glossaries, assessments, performance support aids and other learning
Collaterals to create a complete learning experience.
• Create design document, design strategy, storyboarding, authoring, and development
• (Optional) of e-learning content.
• Understanding of capability and limitations of the following tools:
Video creation and editing tools
Good to Have:
Experience in the field of Scientific and Medical publishing
• Creative thinking
• Ability to seek information from SMEs
• High Achievement Orientation towards tasks
• High Learning Agility
• Ability to design learner centric rich experiences
• Ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical training materials