Below are my requirements and I'd prefer a flat pricing commitment from Freelancers for the development and next 1-year support.
We plan to have this RFID Reader and Controller developed and sell in the Middle East and African countries. The device should be very stable. The code/firmware should be easily upgraded.
Here are our requirements for integrated 125 kHz RFID Reader and Controller which can be used in School for Student Attendance:
1) We need a 125 kHz RFID Reader and Controller which can be installed in School for attendance, it should have an extendable aerial/antenna with wire. 20 CM length, the RFID Reader should be small and should also have a read range of minimum 5 Cm on thin RFID cards.
2) The RFID Reader and controller should send the card value to the Server Script which should be easily manageable. Our server is AWS.
3) We need an integrated controller with WiFi and GPRS connectivity
4) RFID Cards Data should be stored in a micro SD card on the controller itself, if there is a power cut, the machine can send it as soon as the power is back and connectivity is restored.
5) We prefer a reading range of at least 5-10 CM for thin cards.
6) The device should give reading acknowledgment with Strong Beep sound and Light blinking whenever the student shows the RFID card to the reader
7) The device should be able to set Server IP and Port, and APN(region specific) by either SMS or by software access. There should not be any dependency. The user should be able to know if the changes to Server IP and Port, and APN have been made on the controller or not. This is to redirect the data sending from the controller on the server. The user should be able to redirect the data to any server.
8) The controller should work with 2G, 3G or 4G sim-card
9) Device debugging should be possible. This might help us if we can know what part is making an issue if the device is not working
10) Data sending rate should be controllable. Sending 1 data log containing 20 cards or at an interval of 20 seconds whichever occurs first.
11) The device should be using the latest firmware on hardware, so if at all we want to provide any new feature, that becomes a possibility
12) Also, highlight the Hardware equipment list we’ll need to manufacture the products
13) In case of any faulty piece or damaged piece, we should be able to replace the specific part easily
Freelancers with knowledge in RFID based controller development should only bid.
Please value our and your time. Happy Bidding.
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹72050 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have just done such project and I am familiar for rfid & microcontroller. I have a development board, so that I can finish ASAP. I am all ready for hardware and software.
I have made projects like this and have prior experience in the modules which are to be used in the projects. I will complete this project on time as said. So please provide us with this project.
i can build it using rfid module and arduino .. or if you want more graphical user interface than i can build it using raspberry too.. kindly contact for more information
I can do this project, I have experience of Developing RFID based three step verification security [login to view URL] me know your project in detail for further development..
With Industry Experience of more than 30 years, designed and completed many Micro Controller RFID Projects within specified time; so this can be satisfactorily done for sure. Thank you