I want to professional developer on Matlab and enhance PSO "Particals Swarm Optimization "
1. You have to enhance Particals Swarms Optimizer (PSO) to get results (best value) better than results orginal PSO and call it FPSO ( this mean to develop new optmizer)
2. Explain the new optimizer in full with the equations that have been modified.
3. Explain the new optimizer and how it enhance the mechanism and the movement of forensics Particals Swarms Optimizer (FPSO).
4. draw the chart of spreading of particles using matlab figures . you should show the following figures for each function as shown in GWO paper page 56 in the paper :
1- search history figure
2- trajactory figures
3- fitness hiostory
4- converegence curve
1. Test and experment the improvement PSO optimization (FPSO) and compared with functions, I sent you functions (MFO, orginal PSO , GOW,MVO , SCO , BOA ) and I want clear graphical lines to distinguish comparisons functions (Enhanced PSO (FPSO) , MFO, old PSO , MVO,SCO, GOW , BOA) please use benchmarks that is used in grey wolf optmizer paper for experments from F1 to F30 and also export the results to excel file
2. You should provide statistical measurment such as means and STD and compare the results using Wilcoxon signed-rank test for the bench marked functions F1-F30 that are devided as follows as in GWO paper:
1- Unimodal benchmark functions f1 to f7
2- Multimodal benchmark functions f8 – f16
3- Fixed-dimension multimodal benchmark functions f14 –f23
4- Composite benchmark functions f24 to f 30
5- and also export the results to excel file
(note you can get this processes in main.m and functions I will send them .please check in content main.m and PSO.m and MOV.m and GWO.m ...etc which i sent you for get function (calculations mean and standard deviation do the same organisation in the GOW paper and the same tables that he organize to compare you should do the same to my paper also draw the similar charts and figures related to my work , PLz Look a paper GOW th help you in How can you compare results enhanced PSO (FPSO) with optomizers mentioned above and also export the results to excel file.