Simply, the RGB LED on a PCB is in the wrong location to match the external enclosure window. We need a MCU and parts relocated on the PCB to place the LED in the right position.
We have produced this particular board many times and have an existing relationship with the PCBA company.
Reorientate and relocate components as required to fit the LED in the right position.
The LED should be located:
- left edge of LED is 10mm from PCB edge
- bottom edge of LED is 25mm from PCB edge
I've provided a photo of the existing board and a potential way to re-orientate the MCU and move a FET and output jack to the right. You can accomplish the project how you want as long as its sensible and practical.
Time is of the essence, so its expected that work will be completed within 1day
- BOM, Eagle files and the prior design folder layout of all the files
The work deliverables are:
- PCB design file: Gerber RS-274X, PCB schematic and board in Eagle format, .png image exports
- Pick&place file: Ceeting within 1 [url removed, login to view] - XY coordinate data
- drill files and Gerber file ready to for submission to a PCB printer & assembly, ie pcbcart
- It should use 10mil rules (ie [url removed, login to view]) and provide me a screenshot of the validation checks passing