We are working on a device to save the world.
We want you to design a picoammeter circuit to fit into our electronics design.
We expect fast scheme drawing, explanation of the components selected and finally good layout of the PCB.
- max. power consumption: 100mW
- operating current range: 1pA -- 1mA both in minus and plus directions, i.e. it would measure from -100 pA to +100 pA and convert the current to the output voltage range
- output voltage range: from 0 to Vref, where Vref < 5V, ideally 4.096 V
- voltage supply: 4.7 -- 5V
- maximum error 1%, unless in the lower pA range, where the tolerated error could be +-8%
The connectors will be:
V supply (input) (+5V)
V reference (input)
V out (output)
DGND digital ground
AGND analog ground
Please post your idea, your reference project and ideally if you already worked on low current measurement circuits.
Applicants without prior work experience will be not considered.