I need a working design of a current mirror capeable of stepping down a voltage to half the input voltage.
The problem and the proposed solution is described here:
[login to view URL]
The spec for the design is:
- Input Voltage up to 35 V, but it can variate
- Output voltage always half of the input voltage
- Can supply up to 3 amps or more on the load
- 2 Layer PCB
- Must use components available from any major supplier
- Components must be standard PCB compontents in 0402 size or similar (if possible)
- Must use Design Spark PCB as layout program
- PCB layout
- 3/4 of payment on delivery of schematics/pcb drawings
- 1/4 of payment on verification of design by us (prototype)
This is not a requirement, but if you can provide us with a working prototype, this is something we can add to the project later on.
Hi, I'm working as analog designer so I can handle a current mirror with all critical design specifications. Also I'm familiar with CAD programs like LtSpice and Multisim.