We are looking for someone to help us modernize and retrofit our small bottling line (1.000 pcs per hour).
First of all, we need help in selecting a suitable PLC and then, with the help of sensors, to switch off machines/conveyor motors and trigger an alarm in case of malfunctions in the production process.
This includes the selection of the required parts, the programming, designing a HMI and the creation of the circuit diagrams.
So far we do not have a PLC in this area and are flexible in our choice, but would prefer Siemens.
For sensors we would also like to use a German brand like Sick or Leuze.
So the project includes both electrical engineering and programming.
- Good hardware knowledge (PLC and sensors)
- Experience with quality brands
- Very good documentation (EPlan or similar)
- Advanced programming
- Good visualisation for a HMI
- Fast implementation
- Future support
Steps in the project:
2. Bill of materials (PLC, Sensors, Touch HMI display, software licenses, signal towers)
3. Programming and installation (we do the installation) of PLC and HMI for around 16 conveyor motors (on/off, running status)
4. Programming and installation (we do the installation) of PLC and HMI for around 9 machines and a pump (on/off, speed of pump, running status)
5. Remote HMI Access
6. Programming/Logic and installation (we do the installation) of around 50 sensors and 9 signal towers (turn off conveyor/machine when there is a malfunction, set off alarm on the specific machine)
64 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €1282 untuk pekerjaan ini
Am a Mechatronic engineer with 5 year experience in semens PLC and SCADA programming with S7 300 to 1500 series and I believe i can handle your task to perfection