Global Flight is organising the next edition of Loyalty & Awards.
This international conference will take place in October 2022 (100% in-person event), in Europe.
The two-and-a-half-day event brings together airlines, hotels, and other companies in the travel loyalty industry as well as suppliers to exchange information on new trends, achievements, and innovations in travel loyalty.
As a meeting point for travel loyalty experts, this is one of the rare chances for them to both expand knowledge on the topic and network face-to-face with a large group of peers.
We're looking for someone able to help us to promote the event and to optimise our Marketing and Communication strategy.
- Marketing / Communication
* Optimisation of the marketing/communication strategy: Recommend and present new ideas and fresh approaches for creatively marketing and positioning the different solutions. Help to elaborate the annual
* Marketing and Communication Plan.
* Design, edit, and schedule marketing campaigns (bi-monthly campaigns).
* Web/marketing reporting: follow the results of the campaigns every two weeks and provide reports and comments to see how to improve the others to come. Other marketing actions should be followed as well, and their impacts will be studied.
- Community & Social Media management (LinkedIn)
* Help to elaborate the annual community management plan and timeline.
* Contribute to sourcing, writing, and editing content for the social media platforms
* Grow our Social Media community
- Video production: create some videos/montages to promote the conference and encourage people to register for the next edition
- Excellent English level (native or bilingual) - Will be tested
- Excellent redactional skills
- Experience in emailing campaigns (tools and strategy)
- Experience in communication & Marketing (portfolio and proven results)
- Able to use video production software
- Attention to details
Would be appreciated:
- Knowledge of the travel industry
- Knowledge of international event marketing
- Experience in BtoB oriented actions
Evolutionary planning (more reactivity and availability needed approaching the event)
Weekly Hours and timeline to be discussed
Budget: around 13 EUR/hour
Please share your resume (including one link with your portfolio)