Electro design 3D /Simulation for testing /CAD /3D Solidworks/ for reproduction
Must be an design electrical engineer
I need the following.. A simple circuit that is described below and kind of illustrated in the attached document. Please use your engineering expertise to design the circuit, the information below is just to describe the function. Please source and design with least expensive method incase we need to make quantity.
a circuit board that I can fit into a space that is about 3X2 inches. Battery operated that will last for about 6month. the display has to be low voltage to accomplish this it has to be always on.
Once the date and time is set, the Device will operate as follows:
1. The CTD displays the current date and time, the LTTD displays initial time or the last time it was triggered. It will not change until triggered by the sensor or the reset button.
2. When an object is hung on the hook, the sensor flips that there is an object covering the sensor, No change to the LTTD.
3. When an object is removed from the hook the sensor flops as the sensor detects that an object has been removed from the hook. The LTTD sets to the Current Time which it gets from CTD based on the Trigger.
4. When an object is returned to the hook the DTD is updated with the amount of time elapsed from the time the object was removed from the hook to the time it was replaced.
5. LTTD can store only last time displayed. By pressing the Reset Button recalls the Previous LTTD time.
6. The Record Memo LED is off indicating no recorded message.
7. Press and hold Record button for three seconds, record mode, a beep will sound begin recording, speak about 12 inches away facing the system. Release record button to stop recording. Recording time is 60 seconds max.
8. After a message has been recorded the Record Memo LED will be lit.
9. Press the Play button to play the entire recorded message. Press again during playback to stop.
• Power - Battery light blinks when battery needs changing - type of battery will be determined by engineer
• CPU – Central Processing Unit
• Memory Location – Memory chip to store 30 days of triggered data
• Last Time Triggered Display - (LTTD) Displays the date and last time the Object was removed from the hook, triggered by the Optical Sensor
• Duration Time Display – (DTD) The duration of the time the sensor was triggered by removing and returning the object on the hook – should be a second line the LTTD
• Review Button – Cycles back to the previous LTTD
• Reset button – to reset the device incase the leash or object is accidentally removed
• Current Time Display - CTD displays the current date and time
• Set Time button - sets the CTD time
+ and – buttons adjusts the set time digits up or down
• Optical Sensor - Senses when an object is removed or replaced on the hook (flip/flop switch)
• Speaker – replays recorded messages
• Microphone – Records messages
• Record Button – Press to record a message
• Play Button – Press to playback message
• Hook – Used to hang an object on
• Retractable Hook – 2nd hook
• Record Memo Indicator – Memo LED
• Electronics and EPROMS - TBD
Once the batteries have been inserted and the unit is turned on for the first time, the device will function as follows:
1. Both Last Time Triggered Display LTTD and the Current Time Display CTD will start blinking meaning you need to set it.
2. To set the CTD Press the Set Time button for X seconds and the hour digits will blink you can press the + or _ buttons to adjust the time to the current time. Press the Set button to jump to the minute digits. Press + or – to set the time. Press the Set button to jump to the AM/PM to set.
3. The LTTD will stop blinking once the set button is press but will not change as the CTD is set.
4. Record button – Press and hold for 3 sec to begin record mode release to stop recording – Record memo indicator will blink or a beep sound will indicate time to record.
5. Play button – Press the play button to listen to the recorded message
6. Review button - For each press of the button the display will cycles back to the previous LTTD times sequentially in memory. After button is released for 7 seconds it reverts back to the current date LTTD