I am seeking the assistance of an engineer to model building mechanical systems.
The following qualifications are required.
- Experience with TRACE 700 energy modeling
- Understanding of load calculations
- Knowledge of HVAC systems
- Experience with ASHRAE 90.1 and Appendix G
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience with an engineering firm
- Mechanical engineering degree
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and multitask.
- Fluent English (prefer someone located in the United States)
I'm looking for someone who can model these systems for a US tax incentive. A typical project would involve reviewing blue prints and spec sheets of mechanical, making a preliminary assessment to determine if the project will qualify for the incentive, and if it does, providing a report comparing the efficiency of the installed systems versus ASHRAE 90.1-2001.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1371 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I have worked on similar projects recently for energy efficient home using ASHRAE_2009_Handbook. Also we can do the numerical validation using CFD or thermal analysis of software. Regards AK