I need someone to help out to write an excellent summary and presentation about any recent topic in chemistry. The following are the requirements:
1. The topic of the presentation has to be recent (last two years) and not related to the student's research topic.
2. The student has to submit two topics. The student is advised to search in highly reputed journals like J. Am. Chem. Soc. or Angew Chem Int. Ed.
3. He has to submit a summary. This summary should be two pages (single space). It should contain:
++ A title.
++ An introduction showing the importance of the topic.
++ What is going to be delivered in the presentation?
++ A conclusion paragraph.
4. The presentation must be well-organized and covers the following aspects:
A. title page
C. An introduction that shows the importance of the topic
D. A detailed literature review in chronological order
E. Methodology and techniques
F. Results and discussion
G. A clear conclusion
5. The presentation should not be less than 35-40 minutes.