We need to design interlocking Pillars & Beams made of Concrete and T.M.T Steel Wire-frame. The Pillars & Beams would be used to create a 5 storey building. The building has to be simulation tested for safety (wind loads, strength etc.) to confirm it is safe for residential purpose.
1. CAD (Solid-works, Ansys etc.) Files.
2. Exact properties of the structural parts ( Strength, Weight etc. )
3. Simulation Test Results / FEA Analysis of 5 storey Building built with the designed parts.
4. Bill of Materials/Quantity
Other Terms :
1. The Design will be considered complete/successful ONLY when it passes the simulation tests.
2. Payment will be made only on completion of project.
Please do not bid if you are asking for any advance !
30 freelancers are bidding on average $418 for this job
Hi do you remember me from last week? So, would you like to proced with the project? have you consider our conversation? let me know if you still need my help. kind Regards.
Hi, I'n kareem a structural engineer from egypt. I can model this building in staad pro and export all reports to you. I can model it 3d in Tekla and create 2d plans on autocad I can provide BOQ.
I'm senior designer steel building and concrete by staap pro and stab. analyse structure steel followings USA code, as ASCE,ASCI,MBMA, and BS code. Bill. materials ect,