We are seeking Native English Teachers who are flexible, passionate, caring and have a genuine passion for educating and helping others to join our diverse staff. You will help to develop students English language skills and provide a gateway for job opportunities in the Costa Rican economy.
All classes are held on zoom, no travel required and teachers work remotely!
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Prepping for classes by reviewing and adapting curriculum based on student needs
• Regularly keeping attendance on the virtual education platform
• Inputting student grades based on speaking and written assessments
• Regularly communicating with students and the Academic Team
• Collaboratively creating, planning, preparing and delivering differentiated lessons and material
• Responsible for student welfare and pastoral development of the class group
• Maintaining the learning environment of the classroom and managing resources
• Teaching experience (At least 1 year)
• Basic Spanish skills (40% or more)
• Be a Native English-speaker
• Technological competence
• TEFL/ ESL/ EFL/ CELTA Certificate or Degree (preferred)
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in the field of Education (preferred)
• Personal laptop with audio/ video, working headset, and microphone
• 10 MBS of Internet or higher
37 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $19/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
I am a teacher with many years of experience.I can provide you with the best services you require. I can help people without any English language knowledge to read and pronounce words in few weeks.
Yes I am agery for deliver The [login to view URL] I am work hard for preparation of [login to view URL] I am very happy to seeing The high position of our students
I would happy to help! I have a MA from the Sociology and Anthropology Department at ISU with over 10 years experience teaching and tutoring. Please contact me if my profile fits your needs.