Spateof is a young and dynamic consulting company in Innovation & Information Management, Business Strategy and Project Management (Agile development, Design Thinking, Lean Management, Lean Canvas ...)
More than just giving advice, we support our customers in the deployment of these solutions as in the adoption of tools related to their implementation.
We also propose to our customers to take charge of a part of the realisation of their technological projects with multidisciplinary teams (UX, design, agile management, software development ...) allowing them to transform an idea into a digital product of quality.
- Assist in organising, formatting and maintaining the business and technical content in such a way that it retains its usefulness
- Improve the process of information management for projects
- Define workflows to be adopted by the different teams to generate better content and follow their adoption in collaboration with the different teams
- Specify problems related to productivity in content management, search for technological solutions
- In collaboration with our information systems and software development team, specify the implementation of technical solutions to increase productivity and monitor the implementation
- Define, specify and structure the actions to be performed to improve project management methodologies and processes
- Document Spateof’ services and tools user guide to facilitate its adoption by our customers as well as for new members of our team
Fluency in English is required. All documentation and reports are in English.
- Expertise in writing clear cross-business and technical structured documentation, while keeping it entertaining! Also, in setting up indicators to monitor the quality and the performance of the content
- Good knowledge of the Design thinking and lean startups methodologies.
- Experience in product management, innovation management and project management
- Practical knowledge of Agile project management methodologies
- Comfortable with the usage of Agile project management tools
- Must have excellent written/verbal communication, listening, organisational, interpersonal, research, investigative, and problem-solving skills
- Skilled at distilling complicated technical information into relatable and understandable documentation for a wide audience
- Meticulous attention to detail
Qualities of autonomy, concerned with the details and the quality of the deliverables, you do not close your eyes to the problems you face and have good interpersonal skills?
Come to join us!
Information to be provided
Please share with us:
- Resume and/or If possible a link to your LinkedIn profile
- Your country of residence and time zone
- Your availability and mention when you can start (flexible working hours are accepted as long as you assist in our daily meeting usually occurring between 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, French time)
- You daily rate
- Any certification, portfolio of previous projects that would support your application to this job
- Any certification that would attest to your English level
- A screenshot of your internet speed
NB: Please mention the reference of the offer (Title) when applying *Removed by Admin*