I'm trying to learn Japanese consistently, but I'm having trouble with progress since I'm not following any study plans. I'm currently at N5 level and my target is to be at the Intermediate level.
I need a study plan that will help me stay on track on learning Japanese.
You don't have to provide the actual resources for the whole study plan, as I can find those for myself.
The study plan should cover Vocabulary (in chunks) and Grammar.
For Listening, you can just provide suggestions.
The study plan I need is just a simple one, I don't need you to make me a book.
It would just be like a list of specific things I should learn sequentially.
Also, please suggest some Japanese Novels that I can read to improve my reading and comprehension. (Or if there are novels written for Japanese learners, that would be better)
The end product is the PDF of the study plan.
- You can stay away from the JLPT syllabus.
- Keep it simple. Ideally, it'll just be a list of things I should learn or do.
- There's no need to put it into a time frame, just make sure that the list is sequential.
- Never use Ro-maji and it's okay to use Kanji.
- You can actually write the study plan in Japanese