You will be taking care of:
- guest correspondence on airbnb, [login to view URL], vrbo, and other websites we have
- taking phone calls from the guests
- arranging housekeeping in between check-in and outs
- submitting claims and following up
- any relocation or cancellation of reservations
- other guest-related correspondence and services!
You can work remotely, but also can travel around to visit each properties (incentives and bonus provided).
Your hours can be flexible, but most guest inquiries come during the weekends. You will be working part to full-time.
We have about 8 properties, but over 60+ listings. We're looking to expand and in need of people who can grow together!
- Create 100% customer satisfaction by offering friendly and sincere hospitality.
- Great guest and offer assistance at the front desk at check-in and check-out.
- Process guest registration and make reservations.
- Provide outstanding customer service via phone calls, emails and in-person interactions with all guests.
- Identify guest needs, create solutions and ensure a positive experience.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow all procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Utilize various software systems to optimize efficiency and performance.
- Proven experience as a Guest Service Agent or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service, listening and phone etiquette skills
- Ability to handle customer situations in a polite, professional and timely manner
- Advanced communication and problem resolution skills
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
- Strong computer, typing and Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. phones, printers, etc.)
- Minimum high school diploma; AA, BS/BA degree preferred
41 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $12/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi there! I'm Jennie. Let me be your Agent. I'm able to start right. I can perform all the tasks you've listed on your project brief and more. Looking forward to working with you. Thank you!
i love travelling and i really wanna have experience in hospitality. i had experience as a customer service for 6 months in brokerage company, and i love to give a best service to the client.