I am a busy, disorganized, working professional who needs help managing my life. I spend most of my day in an office job, but I am also a part-time student, I have significant responsibilities for my family (parents and siblings), and I am "running" a few side businesses. I don't have much time, and I don't manage it effectively or efficiently. I have spent some time thinking about how a virtual assistant could help me, and while my list is not complete, here are some of the things that I imagine someone could help me with:
1) Managing my schedule - I need a balanced schedule that incorporates both my obligations (family, work, school/homework, networking, managing my businesses) and my leisure time (friends, travel, etc.). It would be great for someone to remind me of upcoming appointments and to help me fit into my schedule the things that I enjoy doing. This may require brief phone conversations with people other than myself to set appointments or address other issues.
2) Managing my email - I have a handful of different email addresses, each with a different purpose. I am terrible at managing them, sometimes I simply don't respond to emails because I haven't the time. Someone could clean and organize my inboxes, respond to simple emails on my behalf, and alert me to items that require my attention.
3) Helping me plan/organize my thoughts - Given the amount of things I try to manage, I often have many thoughts running through my head pertaining to any or all of them. It would be very helpful to speak these thoughts to someone to take notes and have them captured for me, and perhaps even to share their opinion from time to time.
4) Internet Research - related to organizing my thoughts and given my startup businesses, I often have questions, the answers to which can greatly advance many of my personal and professional efforts. I spend time browsing the internet for this information, but it would be great if someone could help me do that research and "report" back to me on the findings.
5) Implementation/Taking Action - taking all of the above into account, particularly on time management, I need help being "prodded" or reminded to do things. Sometimes, I have done the research, I've found the answer, but I don't implement because I get side tracked with other tasks. Some sort of help on this front would be great.
I have tried to be as specific as possible with this personal request. As you can see from the budget parameters I've selected, I don't know how much this might cost or how much time per day will be required, but I am hoping to receive proposals on how someone will plan to assist me. Naturally, I will select the best, least-expensive option that makes me confident in the outcome. But, if all goes well, the intention is to have a long-term engagement with the right freelancer. Thank you for your attention!
71 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $10/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
hello, i can do this project. i have experience in doing so. i am good at managing things. will do with highest quality. will deliver on time. will do as desired. regards
Hello, my name is Sam. I would be glad to work with you, i'm available full time so i can get started right away. Please feel free to contact me if interested. Thanks Sam.
Hello my name is Pablo Rosales and i am from Nicaragua. I am very organized, very detail oriented and very professional. i have a Bachelors in Management from an USA University.