1. WHO ARE WE ?
Our start-up was created to help organizations (CAC 40, SMEs, associations) to reinvent the way they develop business skills.
How do we do this?
By offering, on a model similar to Netflix for series/films, access to a platform where users can find a catalog of the best content on the web (online courses, podcasts, videos, articles...), enriched daily with new features and accessible at any time :
[login to view URL]
2. YOUR MISSION
To help us achieve this mission, we need you to find free JAPANESE content (articles, videos, podcasts) on the following topic: ENTREPRENEURSHIP
This research is divided into 8 categories :
1. Entrepreneurship Fundamentals: 4 to 6 resources
2. Entrepreneurial Toolkit: 4 to 6 resources
3. Business Plan: 4 to 6 resources
4. Financing: 4 to 6 resources
5. Company Formation & Legal: 4 to 6 resources
6. Launching a Business Project: 4 to 6 resources
7. Social and Sustainable Entrepreneurship: 4 to 6 resources
8. Innovation & creativity: 4 to 6 resources
The aim would be to find online quality content (free of rights) regarding those topics in JAPANESE.
3. GO FURTHER
What is a curation?
A curation is a practice that consists in monitoring a theme or a defined sector of activity. It consists in searching, editing and sharing the most relevant content on the Web on a given subject.
What is a relevant and good quality content?
At Edflex, this content has to meet SEVERAL CRITERIA:
- It must be recent. At Edflex, we favour content that HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED MORE THAN 3 YEARS AGO.
- It must have been published by a person who knows its subject - not an Internet user who has no experience in the subject in question.
- Depending on the type of resource (articles, videos or podcasts), the image and sound must be of GOOD QUALITY, the UX design of the website must be correct, there must not be a lot of ads and "pop-up" pages or windows.
- For articles, videos and podcasts: the user should not have to subscribe to the website and/or the newsletter.