• Maintain and support existing ERP application software.
• Responsible for managing ERP work requests.
• Resolve ERP Help Desk issues.
• Support ERP system upgrades and new module implementations.
• Design / Develop / maintain customized modules based on user requirements.
• Create and maintain interfaces to other systems around ERP
• Writing instruction manuals for systems
• Training end users
• Consulting with managers to determine what role the systems play in the business
Minimum 4 years of system analysis experience in ERP environment
• In-depth working knowledge in ERP applications and processing within manufacturing environment
• Demonstrated experience with supporting major ERP upgrades and/or implementations
• Experience in integrating ERP with other applications
• Experience in manufacturing industry is preferred
• Familiarity with QAD ERP and Oracle NetSuite would be a plus
preference to resource resident in South Africa