An Aged Care Facility requires a Database and Report Software System to be created to analyse and present the data collected in its Nurse Call System in a series of ad hoc and regular reports in a Microsoft environment.
Reports are required to generate graphical presentation of the data including Pie Charts, Bar Graphs etc based on variables including date, date ranges, time, time ranges, response duration, room number, room number ranges, corridor, wing etc
The system is required to generate facility wide, grouped locations (wings, corridors etc) and individual room reports and be able to incorporate the variables listed above. A combination of variables will be used in most reports.
Data will be provided manually in CSV file format from a standalone Nurse Call system on a needs or ad hoc basis.
Historical data should be maintained (where possible) and the system presented in English
We require regular communication and progress reports and would like to review samples of Database and Reporting systems that you have previously created.
1. Design a basic user interface which allows CSV file to be uploaded
2. User Interface allows ‘Site Setup’ and captures site specific variables
3. User Interface requests variables to meet reporting criteria
4. Reports are to be generated from variables, ranges, conditions etc
5. Reports are presented graphically and full labelled