HALF OF THIS PROJECT IS ALREADY DONE. A GAF User on here did not finished. I have attached the incomplete project. All you really need to do is clean up the program and add the report feature.
I need an access database programmer to help me create a form to run queries against my database. Currently the database is in excel format and will need to be migrated over to MS Access. There will be 2 databases. There is a master database that contains "Housing Lot Information" and a second smaller database. The point of the query form is so that the user can select a certain record, and their desired fields as filters. The query will run a report displaying the results of matching records that corresponds to the selected filter fields chosen by the user. The result will also have a few new fields that will be computed by pulling data from the main database and the secondary database.
The query form needs:
(1) Easily select a subject record
(2) Display selected subject record in 2nd column (after fields)
(3) Select various fields to filter data
(4) Use selected subject record's parameters for filter
(5) Manually set filter parameters to specific values or range of values (text or numbers)
(6) Ability to add or remove any additional records manually
Additionally, there may be instances where no matching records will be returned or very few records will return. In this instance we need a quick way to adjust our selected filters to yield a more desierable result.
Specific tech specifications can be provided if project description is too vague. You will be given an excel sheet with our database if you are selected for the job.
I need this project done quickly.