THE DUTIES ARE:
* Keep records of materials filed or removed, using log-books or computers.
* Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
* Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
* Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned.
* Sort or classify information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.
*Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
*Organizing and maintaining files and records.
*Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
*Hourly payment: $35/hour
*Benefits include: 401k, health and dental, paid vacation and 2 weeks sick leave
*You will be enrolled for Benefits after 4weeks.
These are the requirements for the Job...
• Are you a U.S. Citizen, Canadian Citizen Green -Card Holder
• Must be fluent in English
• Flexible willing to take in a variety of tasks.
• Must be at least 30 wpm average(WPM means Your typing ability words per minute)
• Must be 18+ average.....