I'm in the project management line and I need a scheduler, programmed in MS Excel, that can organise and change project timeline vs tasks based on the desired time horizon. i.e. a scheduler that can switch the level of resolution of the tasks.
For e.g., in the main Timeline sheet, the time horizon can be selected (through macro buttons) to choose the resolution of the timeline.
view 1: Year on Year timeline. Show tasks and time bars in exact dates with comments field on the bar.
view 2: 5-year time line. Show tasks and time bars based on MM-YY with comments field on the bar.
Some other requirements:
- The time bars in the timeline should be color coded based on the type of tasks
- the shading of the color should be based Status of the tasks
- the activity name should be shown right beside each time bar.
- the Timeline should be able to sort the time bar by (a) Tasks, (b) Responsibility, and (c) Status
- each time bar should have the comments pop up when mouse over an individual time bar.
In the second sheet, the input field should be a date table with
- Tasks: Broad categories
- Activities: Sub set of Tasks
- Start Date: DD-MM-YY
- End Date: DD-MM-YY
- Status: "Projected", "Confirmed", "Completed"
- Comments: Text
- Responsibility: Preset selection of agency's names.
- Payment Value: $NN, NNN
In the last sheet should be another temporal-fiscal graph that shows the payment milestones and payment amount of the tasks. If this graph can be integrated with Sheet 1: Timeline (maybe show it as a top row), it would be preferred.
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $84 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I'm expert in project scheduling and I'm located in Johor Bahru. I understand your requirement and would like to make some proposal. Regards, maylynn