A Family-owned Construction Company, since 1978, is seeking a full-time Bookkeeper/Admin to join our friendly, hardworking team. The current associate in this position will remain onsite to provide comprehensive training.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Accounts Payable - Enter and pay vendor invoices; collect supporting documentation from vendors, as required
2. Accounts Receivable - As directed by Project Manager, enter customer invoices, process payment receipts and bank deposits
3. Reconcile Bank Statements
5. Assist Corporate Accountants by providing information to prepare quarterly and annual Financial Statements
1. Ensure compliance with all Prevailing Wage Laws; Davis Bacon/DIR, and Fringe Benefits
2. Review and Process Payroll; print and distribute weekly paychecks
3. Generate complete and accurate Certified Payroll Reports; submit to DIR and Project Owners
4. Submit electronic payment of weekly Payroll Taxes, process and pay Quarterly Payroll Taxes
5. Generate and distribute W2's
6. Onboard new employees
7. Process and submit Monthly Union Contributions
1. Type Bids on forms provided by Project Owners
2. Manage collection of Certified Payroll from Subcontractors and submit to Public Works Agencies
3. Co-Manage Workers' Compensation Claims and generate Monthly Workers' Compensation Reports
4. Maintain OSHA Logs
5. Order and manage company-provided cellphones
6. Maintain and monitor all company-provided credit cards and fuel cards
7. Secure and renew all licenses and vehicle/transportation permits
8. Maintain Equipment and Vehicle Listings, including DMV Renewals and assistance with CARB Compliance
9. Monitor and order office supplies
10. Other responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
1. Construction Accounting and software proficiency required
2. Familiarity with Union environments preferred
3. Proficiency in Excel and Word, with advanced typing skills
4. 10 key by touch
5. Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and work independently, with little supervision
6. Attention to detail with exceptional level of accuracy
7. Flexible team-player, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
8. Excellent attendance and reliability is a must for this position
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1028 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, how are you? I have checked the details. I have rich experience with Accounting, Bookkeeping, Excel, Finance, Xero. Please initiate the chat so we can discuss this job in detail.
Hi there, I have checked the details. I have rich experience with Accounting, Bookkeeping, Excel, Finance, Xero. Please initiate the chat so we can discuss this job in detail.
Hi, i'm accounting officer for almost 7 years now. Our accounting software that my employeer is using is Xero. So i'm fully how to navigate this software. I am excited working with you.
I’m a fully qualified accountant. I have recently started my own business in the UK and my clients are all on xero of which I am a silver partner. We can offer you any service you need from the list of requirements.