We are a flood restoration general contractor currently interviewing for a full time accountant/bookkeeper. In this position, you will be responsible for all general accounting and bookkeeping functions along with day-to-day office tasks.
Examples of Duties
Essential Functions (Illustrative Only):
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Payroll processing
• Bank & Ledger Reconciliations
• Tracking and monitoring of fixed assets
• Basic treasury management
• Coordination with consultants, CPAs and tax attorneys
• Retaining historical records through accurate filing of documents
• Prepare necessary paperwork for annual filings with various agencies.
• Processing of incoming and outgoing mail
• Inventory management and supply ordering
• Provide first point of contact by answering phones and greeting visitors
• Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily at the time of hire or for the continuation of employment.
Qualifications and Skills
• Strong interpersonal, communications, organizational and time management skills
• Associates degree in Accounting or related field and two or more years of similar work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Working knowledge of general accounting principles and their application.
• Ability to track multiple entities.
• Understanding of enterprise accounting.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong analytical ability in order to gather and summarize data, find solutions to various administrative problems and prioritize work.
• Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information.
• Agricultural experience is preferred, but not required.
Interested individuals should submit a resume complete with references and salary requirements to lohse729@[login to view URL]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.