This workbook/sheet must work in Excel for Mac and be usable as a template. Two sample files are attached. [login to view URL] demonstrates what the layout of the sheet should be. RV_Excel_Job01_Column_Sort_Sample demonstrates the sort buttons that should be attached to headers on cells B6 through K6 (see point 5 below).
The workbook/sheet should be programmed as follows:
1. Column A7 through A16 consists of 10 rows of checkboxes that show/hide columns “B” through “K”. If a checkbox is checked it should show the corresponding column. If a checkbox is unchecked it should hide the corresponding column.
2. Column A should have a width of 25 and not be resizable if possible.
3. The show/hide checkbox at B:4 shows or hides Column A (the Column Picker).
4. The show/hide macros attached to checkboxes in the Column Picker should NOT be hard-coded to their particular column. Any column from B to K should me movable/arrangeable by the user. When a column is moved its corresponding checkbox in the Column Picker should still show or hide the column in its new location.
5. If possible, the headers at columns C through K should each have a sort button attached that sorts Columns B through K based on the column that is chosen for the sort. The spreadsheet “RV_Excel_Job01 Column Sort [login to view URL]” has a sample of the sort buttons attached to headings. Column A should never be sorted.
6. The Column B heading should contain a drop-down list with the following 4 choices:
- 96w x 16h pixels
- 96w x 54h pixels
- 192w x 104h pixels
- 384w x 208h pixels
When a selection is made from the drop-down list, column B’s width should be set to the width value in pixels of the selection and rows 7 through 35 should have their heights set to the height value in pixels of the list selection. A jpeg pict will be inserted here at runtime.
7. Macros and code should be well documented and expandable.
8. The finished spreadsheet, controls, macros and code should be open and unprotected.
5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $136 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I have understand the project requirement & interested to work for this project. I will start right now and I will do it within your time . Please send a message so we can discuss more & start the project. Thanks.