* Keep records of materials filed or removed, using log-books or computers.
* Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
* Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
* Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned.
* Sort or classify information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.
I believe you can handle this job duties if you are being trained towards it?
46 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
I am an accountant with years of experience working in a US based NASDAQ registered company's finance department with all the relevant experience required for your project.
Hi, I'm interested on the said job mentioned. Previously I've worked in customer service department and I've handled records keeping while handling projects. Appreciate if you can consider for the task. Tq