I am currently raising capital for an Australian based fintech. I need to identify a list of investors from Singapore and Hong Kong. The company has already received regulatory approval, and has been through Seed and Series A funding rounds. The investors need to meet the following criteria:
- be capable of investing in Australia (ie. meeting compliance/regulatory obligations)
- have a focus on Series B and other post-seed but pre-revenue investment opportunities
- have a focus on fintech, financial services, banking, banking disruption, digital banking
- be either institutions (venture capital etc), family offices or high net worth individuals capable of investing between A$250k to $10m
- have current funding capacity (ie. able to invest within 3-4 weeks)
- be domiciled in Singapore or Hong Kong (or be based in Singapore or Hong Kong as an office of an international fund)
Output: excel spreadsheet listing details of funds, including a description of how they match the above criteria, info on recent deals of relevance that they have completed, info on key people/decision makers, and contact details
Please describe how you would approach the job and what resources you have to access this information.
This project is urgent with an intention to roadshow in Singapore and Hong Kong within one week.