Develop a Google Sheet for the purpose of maintaining a musical group's repertoire and set lists (lists of songs to be played at a concert).
** See youtube link
[login to view URL]
* Sample google sheet with all the data will be provided
* Sample excel file is attached that accomplishes the drop down menu/referencing (Setlist [login to view URL])
Develop a Google Sheet that accomplishes the following specifics:
- A sortable MASTER Sheet that contains a master list of a musical repertoire.
- TABS (additional sheets) that contain dropdown menus to select songs from the MASTER sheet.
The MASTER sheet.
The master sheet is a list of songs, their composer, arranger, length in minutes, genre, status (how the band sounds), Practice Link, and Notes. The master list is a constantly changing list that has additions and edits continually.
Special considerations within the master sheet:
- Must support conditional formatting (for color coding the status)
- Ability to sort the rows by, for example, Genre (this is built into Google Sheets’s functionality), without affecting the tabs
- Ability to add new rows without affecting the data in the tabs. For example, a set list is generated in the TAB, then a new song is added to the MASTER repertoire list. This new song addition should not affect the data in the tabs. Contrarily, if a Status is changed from a “2” to “3” on the MASTER list, this should be reflected in the tab. Similarly, if a spelling correction is made to a song in a row on the MASTER index that is being referenced by a TAB, this correction should be reflected in the TAB.
The TAB is another sheet that serves as a “set list” for a band performance (a list of songs that the band will play for a concert). The TAB will have a dropdown list that allows user to select from a list of songs to add to the “set list”.
Special considerations for the TABS
- Need to have a template set list sheet that can be duplicated for when new performances are scheduled
- Drop down menus allows the user to select a song, and the data displayed in the TAB will include the full row of information referenced in the MASTER list
- A summation that adds up the total time of the songs
- Formatting the same as the example workbook
- Ability to reorder the rows independent of the data from the MASTER list. In other words, the MASTER index should be able to be sorted by column without changing the sorting on a TAB. Similarly, a TAB should be able to be sorted without changing the sorting on the MASTER.
** The song selected via drop down in each TAB must reference an entire row from the MASTER index. Then, if the data in the MASTER changes, this change shall be reflected in all of the TABS.
- Example workbook is attached that contains drop downs. This doesn’t work for me because I cannot reorder the songs in each set list, and I’
- Data sheet is linked to look at the data (the MASTER list of songs two exmaples of TABS (set lists)
- Video with explanation is attached
23 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $162 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I’m a Google Sheets expert and I would like to help you with your project. Please check my profile and contact me to discuss further details. Regards.
Dear client, I have sound knowledge in Excel and I have previously carried out a number of projects in excel using macros and formulas. I ensure you will be happy after hiring me. Kindly contact me. Roy
( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ) Hi, Dear. I saw your posting with interesting. I have experience with your request skills. So I think I can solve your project asap I will wait for your response. Kindly regards.