I want to implement a new feature to work shifts for a specific department in my company that handles two types of customer mails.
* I want to add new columns to this table, and the first column should be hours used which is based off how many expedition and mail assignments the department receives per day.
* In order to do this, two additional columns should be added to the table, where they start off empty, but you are able to type in numbers as input in both fields.
* When two input values are given, one in each field, a calculation needs to be done and a number should be displayed in the HOURS_USED Column, which is based on mails / hour and expedition mails / hour.
* Another final column should be added with amount of student shifts / which is calculated through hours_used - hours we got from full time employees which is a specific decided number that we receive from a database SELECT.
* The new data should be saved in either a new view/tabel or the same as already in use as already developed or in the exact same way.
27 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $22/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, i m very interested for this kind of job and i am expert mysql developer and i can Implement new columns with calculations for manual prognosis , just knock me via chat, Thanks Rashedul
Hello sir I hope you are doing well. After reading your offer, this looks like a perfect fit for my skill sets so May I discuss with you for further details about this project?
It's mainly a problem of creating and reading data in the tables in the database. Can you tell me which database service your website uses? I don't care whether it's relational or non-relational database.