Please see below the requirements that must be satisfied:
1. The each week must always start from Sunday and end on Friday.
2. If no works occur on one of these days, the column must still appear but just have no contents.
3. Each alternate stage should be an alternating colour. Currently this is done manually.
4. A custom header should be added containing the two logos attached. Woolworths on the left and Flexem logo on the right.
5. The rows and columns on each sheet should be formatted so that it is centred and takes as much of the page as possible.
There are currently a few bugs present,
1. The in filled cell colour is black. We have to manually change it to no fill.
2. The above requirements are sometimes not met depending on the dates selected.
3. Excel and the “run macro” project file must be closed before rerunning the macro.
To run the macro on the project file:
1. Open both the run macro and the Cronulla project file
2. Go to view macro while in the Cronulla project and run macro
3. Enter the dates using the date selector
4. Hit run
5. An excel workbook should be created.
I’ve attached the raw output from the current macro.
We then add the headers/logos, selected the area of each page to be printed and space the rows and columns manually to maximize the area on each page.
Ive also attached the manually modified excel file. We would like you to achieve this result without having to manually make the changes.
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
28 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $390 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello Sir Im excel VBA macro and formula Expert :) i can help u adjust or modify in your existing macro please ping me now and im free now to discuss more Thank you Galih
Good in Power point presentation work, MS office, Data Entry, Inventory report , Excel work, Ms word, I have good knowledge of Microsoft office work, MS office, Data Entry, Inventory report , Excel work, Ms word,
Hi there, I would like to bid for this project. I have 10+ years of advanced Excel programming in a variety of industries, including Finance Depts of large US Companies. I look forward to making your project a success.