Microsoft Flow extract email to excel
$25-50 USD / jam
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me with a project involving Microsoft Flow and extracting email data to Excel.
Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Flow and Excel
- Experience working with Outlook email service provider
- Strong understanding of email data extraction processes
- Extracting email body information from Outlook emails
- Organizing and formatting the extracted data in Excel
- Implementing specific formatting requirements for the extracted data in Excel
- The ideal candidate should have a strong attention to detail and the ability to accurately extract and organize data from emails.
- The extracted data should be clearly formatted and organized in Excel, according to the specific requirements provided.
If you have experience with Microsoft Flow, Outlook, and Excel, and are confident in your ability to extract email data and format it in Excel, please apply for this project.
To be a bit more specific, I'm trying to flow out end-of-day reporting for people that work under me.
They would have an email template they need to fill out, and I need it automated into Excel format. A lot of the tutorials I come across require specific lines to be extracted. I would need something a little more advanced.
Please contact me if you know what you are doing and would like some extra cash because I'm getting irritated at this point.
If I have multiple line items (ie: Work Completed, Work Pending etc...) I need it to find anything between the words Work Completed and Work Pending and put that into one excel cell. Then between Work Pending and Missing Materials to be put into another. The reason for this is they may need to have multiple lines so I can't be "Line Specific" on the parsing, I need to be word specific on start/stop points for excel cells.
Contact me for further details.
Generic Example Email:
(Insert Date Here)
(Insert work completed here)
(Could be multiple lines)
(Insert work pending here) (Could be multiple lines)
(Insert missing materials here) (Could be multiple lines)
ID Projek: #37490713