We are seeking a SAS Data Analyst/Statistician.
• Provide guidance in appropriate statistical methods as well as input into future design and methodology of studies.
• Maintain and manipulate databases; including establishing, testing, and modifying data sets.
• Performs statistical analyses, design surveys, work with different means of survey delivery.
• Provide relevant statistical and project status reports.
• Perform literature searches and write scientific reports/papers.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge of statistics and study design; proficiency in SAS including programming and use of statistical procedures; knowledge of databases and other software such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access 2003 and 2007; experience in data management, statistical analysis of longitudinal or repeated measurement data; ability to communicate effectively; excellent writing skills;
Minimum Education/Training Requirements:
Master's or Doctoral degree in Statistics, Measurement, or related field.
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $53/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
for 100% satisfactory work, and full requirements oriented delivery I will provide u my services I have recently delivered a satisfactory works u of SAS can check my profile I assured u I am the best sir