Required Language: R, a programming language for statistical computing and graphics
Deliverable: R Script with detailed # comments
Summary: Write R script that collects stock equity information and news for analysis
Stock fundamentals: Symbol, Company Name, Security Type, Security Price, % Price Change Today, Price Performance (15, 90 days), Volume Averages, Exchange, Sector, Industry, Sub-Industry, marketcap, pe, eps, beta, price
News Stories: Collect relevant news stories regarding each equity that meets a given criteria (e.g., % Price Change Today between 5-50%) Sources can be Yahoo!, Google Finance, etc.
1. Load required packages
2. Collect stock fundamentals based on desired filter (e.g., % Price Change from previous day between 5-50%), Only major exchanges
3. Collect news stories for each stock
4. Place into a corpus
5. Keep only sentences where that include the full company name (e.g., “Apple computer today announced……”) Discard sentences that are not relevant to the stock in question
6. Perform data prep on corpus: apply English stop words, drop caps, delete numbers, etc.
7. Collapse resulting data into one row per stock in a data frame
8. Include the stock ticker and company name in the row along with the collapsed news stories
9. Include all data above (fundamentals, news, tickers, etc.) in one data frame
"Sample Stock.R" is some R script I put together that scrapes news and prepares data in steps above
"[url removed, login to view]" Is and example of final output I am looking for from this project
I am open to including other types of data including: twitter, google trends, etc.
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $222 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello I am an engineer in operational research and decision support I master R and programming with r data mining , scrapping data please contact me for more details about the project best regards