The objective of this exercise is to note down the price points for a number of Men’s brands and count the number of products (SKUs) per price point.
The exercise is to be conducted using the brands’ US e-commerce websites and is limited to clothing (ready to wear) – more details on categories to include below
I have prepared two excel files with the list of brands to include in the study. In the first tab of each excel file, I have included a template that should be replicated per brand.
Categories to include
• Categories to price include all clothing ready to wear (suits, shirts, tops, jeans, bottoms etc.) do not include beachwear/swimwear, lounge/nightwear, underwear, activewear
• Do not include any clothing accessories (e.g. belts, scarves, ties), bags, shoes
• Note that the category structure may differ per brand (e.g. jcrew may group all “tops” together, whereas Hugo Boss may break tops down into t-shirts, polos, knits etc.) – please reflect how the categories are structured per brand in the excel sheet
• Please use the brand’s US website to conduct the pricing exercise (e.g. for jcrew go to [url removed, login to view], for Tom Ford go to [url removed, login to view])
• All prices should be in US dollars
• Do not go to other department store websites e.g. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] to conduct the pricing exercise unless specifically noted in the excel
• Filter by price high to low and count SKUs per price point to speed up the process
• Ignore multiple colors for the same style/product – just count once (e.g. you may see a shirt for $80, with an option to buy in 4 different colors, just count as 1 SKU at $80)
• Ignore sale price / discounts, I want full retail price
• For brands with multiple lines / collections (e.g. Hugo boss has Hugo, Boss, Hugo Green, Hugo Orange), I have specified which collections to include in the excel spreadsheets
18 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $13/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, i have read through the instructions and i feel i can handle the project. I the necessary skills and am available to start immediately. Please consider my bid. Thanks.