DO NOT APPLY BEFORE YOU READ THIS BRIEF FULLY & ARE PREPARED TO DO SAMPLE WORK PRIOR TO CONSIDERATION.
MUSTS: Fluent in English, Excel, Facebook and other social media platforms, CRM Software and Organising
MUST: Send us a spreadsheet designed to our specifications that works PRIOR to be given the job. PLEASE MESSAGE US for information on what is required.
Hi, we’re an Australian company looking for a savvy VA to join our team and grow with us. Starting initially part time as needed and very quickly we may have the need to move to full time.
There are a variety of requirements you would need to prove including but limited to:
- Semi-advanced Excel spreadsheet skills (and Google Sheets)
- Daily management of our Facebook group members list (making sure anyone who hasn’t paid is contacted first to give them an opportunity to stay and if there is no response or a negative response then remove them and update our spreadsheet)
- - Proficient in all aspects of Social Media management , including Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Snapchat and knowledge in LinkedIn.
- Move members lists from spreadsheets to a CRM system
- Develop and update a “results” page for our horse race tipping servic3e on a daily basis. See here for an example: [login to view URL]
- Perform various other tasks if required
Your English MUST be fluent and you need to be very well organised to ensure that we are both up to date with our members lists and so forth as well helping to organise the day for the director(s).
We have 16,000 Facebook fans but our member numbers have dropped significantly. We need a focused and determined VA to help our company grow as you grow with us.
We look forward to reviewing your applications!
There would be a 1 month trial period at a reduced rate followed by a full-time contract offered should you be the right candidate.
A good knowledge of Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Ads and Horse Racing a huge advantage.
Any quick, generic replies will have you instantly dismissed from our search for the right person - take 5-10 minutes and sell yourself as this is a quality position in an up and coming company. If you possess further skills that you think are advantageous then list those too please!