As you will know the footers, headers and fields in Word do not automatically update so I currently have a Word based VBA macro which does this for single file the when the code runs – it also applies a standard font to all the text. Then it saves the file and closes it.
All I require to do is automate this by replicate this code within VBA Excel for all Word files in a selectable folder. Typically 100 Word files.
The process will be, the code:-
1. runs the new Excel based VBA code from a command button
2. selects the source folder with the word files in it (Picked manually by the user)
3. writes the file list in the chosen folder to the Excel tab with the command button on it (clears any old text first)
4. opens the first word file and updates all the footers, headers and quick fields
5. updates the font in the word files to Calibri
6. saves the open word file and closes it
7. selects the next file in the list and the process repeats until all the word files are updated
8. the modified files should overwrite the existing files in the source folder
9. the macro ends
I have to use Excel as I have another set of vba code with does multiple word file updating quite well using find and replace
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $31 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear client I have read the specifications. I can automate the whole process. Please consider my bid and provide me the opportunity to do this project for you. Roy
Hello! I will glad to work with You. I do not have much reviews, so I work for food)) I have a lot experiences in excel (pivot table, excel formulas, vba macros). I previously did a similar macro.