Seeking someone to develope a Facebook application that is effectively a survey based game. The ultimate purpose of this application is a marketing piece for the band The Free Press' new album Half Truths and Whole Lies. The game works as follows:
1. A person either uses a pre-made list of questions (game supplied) or creates their own.
2. They submit an answer that is publicly viewable. The user also clasifies their response as a "Half Truth" or "Whole Lie".
3. When they answer all the questions (they an option to skip questions) they share the responses with their facebook friends.
4. Friends are then challenged to determine, by question, if their friends statement is telling a "Half Truth" or "Whole Lie".
5. Each person in the game is given a point for their ability deceive their friends and/or effectively determine the truth from a lie. I.e if I guess 7/10 correctly, I get 7 points and the person who created the survey gets 3.
6. Statistics are tracked on a leaderboard scenario. Showing the "Top Half Truth Tellers" (those who trick the most people) and "Top Whole Lie Detectors" (those who guess the most correctly).
7. Users should be able to see how they score game wide and specifcally in their network of friends.
8. As this is a marketing piece, at the end of either the asker/answerer session a single scree with an advert for the album should be displayed with the ability to share the game with friends.
Looking for a complete turnkey solution developed fairly quickly.