IMMEDIATE HIRE FOR THE RIGHT PERSON! PLEASE ANSWER THE GIVEN QUESTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD IN ORDER FOR YOUR BID TO BE CONSIDERED.
I need someone to help for about 12 hours per week on average, who can commit to help for a long term basis.
My budget is currently very tight but I will try to increase it as the time goes and will be able to offer more hours of work and reward you better. As of now, this can be a small social media project that guarantees you with a A$150 per month stipend for a part time work. As the business grow, this can as well grow into a full time job in the future. I don't mind what country you are in, but EXCELLENT ENGLISH is compulsory so that we can communicate in the best way.
I need someone with the following skills:
- graphic design, social media management, very good English language (writing and communication, great attention to detail.
I am starting a new business and need someone to assist me with the following tasks:
- Posting products to our social media page using social media scheduler tool (i.e., Buffer), including Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Instagram. If there are some new and exclusive products, then it’s okay to post the products twice a day.
- Moderating our Twitter and Instagram post / feeds, by filtering any inappropriate user and deleting inappropriate comments / posts.
- Creating nice newsletter containing product catalog, and use our email tool to email this newsletter to our users.
- Creating nice product image banner for website banners and social media advertisements. Using Canva and/or PicMonkey will be ideal. Check these free online software.
I prefer to have the job divided into multiple short term shifts. A suggestion will be as follow:
- Two or three hours each week to create scheduled weekly posts for Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. This can be one or two shifts per week, doesn’t really matter because you will be using a social media post scheduler tool that we will provide.
- Two or three hours each week doing quick moderation of Twitter and Instagram feeds (say up to 30 minutes daily. Moderating every morning and evening will be better to allow covering for the whole day. If there isn’t much to filter, then you can use the time to work on other tasks.
- About Five to six hours each week creating newsletters and product image banners, emailing the created newsletter to users using our newsletter tool (2 times a week), posting image ads to social media.
- Other small extra tasks as required, depending on the need. An example would be researching high quality articles that are well related with some products in my store and writing a blog post on it. Other example will be updating products database.
- Active collaboration and communication so we can have an ongoing discussion about this project.
PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO HAVE YOUR BID CONSIDERED:
1. Tell me about your background and experience in working in a similar job
2. Why should I give you this job?
3. How do you plan to manage the 10 - 12 hours shift per week and divide it to fit with your schedule?
4. Would you be committed to stick with this for long term?
5. How does integrity looks like to you, personally and professionally?